Thursday, October 15, 2009

THE dress

I must admit... wedding planning hasnt been on the fore front of priorities. I know this should be an exciting time, but I havent been bitten by the wedding bug yet. LoL!

I do, however, find myself randomly getting in the mood- such as today. After my appointments, I wanted to go look at dresses. We stopped in at LuLu's in Dallas, which is a sister store to Stardust Celebrations in Plano. They were very helpful, and very nice! Once they gave me a bag of "clippies"- I was off to clip dresses that I wanted to try on.

You hear people say that the moment you put on THE dress- you will just "know." Well, the moment I put on THE dress, I did just "know." I even got a tear out of Chelsey. =) Every dress I tried on after that was just not cutting it, and at that point, I was just done.

Sorry folks- but you dont get to see it. You'll have to wait a year for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment